India’s growth story has been celebrated and recognised in different forms, across various parts of the world. Indian and Indian‐origin individuals settled in India and across the globe have played the role of a catalyst in establishing India’s identity on the world map. Through their extraordinary vigour and exuberance, they have time and again proved their excellence and success. Their commitment, dedication and hard work have transformed them into global achievers and role models. Global Indian Excellence Summit, 2014 revolves around the theme of ‘Lead the Change’. The summit aims to achieve a great relationship between India and UK. Its an eclectic mix of leaders, celebrations and honours.
GIES, 2014 will honour the most powerful and influential global Indians from business, politics, entertainment (music & films), sports, philanthropy, arts & literature from India, United Kingdom and other countries of the world. Their exemplary achievements and success mantras will be showcased on this distinctive dais. The chosen global Indian leaders will be covered in a special issue of WCRC Leaders Asia – a Pan-Asian monthly business, policy & leadership magazine.
1. Global Indian excellence summit – panel discussion
2. Global Indian excellence awards
3. India’s most promising brands awards
4. Asia’s 100 emerging business leaders awards
5. Goodwill ambassadors awards (non-Indian origin, UK chapter)
6. Gala dinner
GIES involves discussions about the key influencing issues and applauds the most powerful and successful individuals of Indian origin from United Kingdom and India. A pristine initiative that will recognise pioneers and promising achievers from the fields of business, entertainment (music & films), sports, philanthropy, fashion & lifestyle, arts, literature and the likes. This platform will be a super-cluster of all those who have touched the hearts of millions in their own unique ways and have emerged as a strong source of inspiration. As a part of the Summit in 2014, GIES is also honouring influential Brits who are strengthening the India and UK ties. The summit aims to work as a critical solution of discussion between the two nations
• Key Business decision makers – CEOs, Directors, Presidents, Business Heads
• Policymakers from India & UK
• Next generation leaders from Asia
• Luminaries from India & UK
• Trade embassies
• Ambassadors & Consul generals
• Celebrities from film & entertainment
• Elite sportsmen of India
• Elite media houses
1. The largest multi-platform brand credibility project involving citation and felicitation to the top Global Indians, India’s most promising brands & emerging leaders of Asia.
2. Prestige quotient and access/connect with a niche audience constituting cognizable and highly relevant demographics: The Elitist celebrities, luminaries of the marketing, advertising and branding spectrum including corporate leaders, marketing communication heads, brand custodians and business professionals across Asia & UK.
3. Best-in-class unparalleled engagement platform and networking opportunity with a diverse range of industry professionals from the Indian & Britain panorama, translating into a stellar occasion to highlight your brand in the midst of a highly targeted quality audience.
4. Visibility on marketing communication as per WCRC media plan ( pre and post-event ).
1. Executed by the most potent management team in the industry, responsible for setting up the biggest properties in the branding industry and summit and conclaves.
2. The most unique concept. The first concept for print, broadcast and digital media involving brands from the most promising Asian countries for business.
3. Presenting 3-format research and analysis. Research (primary and secondary, jury and audit).
4. India’s Most Promising Brands & Leaders 2013-14 and Emerging Leaders of Asia is validated and evaluated/tabulated for authenticity in research and process by E&Y in India.
5. The concept is principled on a far more emotional tangent with brands and their owners. The India’s most promising concept is based on product quality, innovations, consumer connect and industry feedback, giving it a far bigger competitive advantage.
6. Extremely innovative concept in all formats.
7. The innovative print presentation is trendy and is combined with a unique digital offering .
8. Networking with topmost individuals from UK and India from various walks of life.
9. The only product in print, portal and broadcast.
10. Deliverables against the investment are far more superior than other products in the industry.
11. To be concluded by the biggest mega event, the Global Indian Excellence Summit. Each brand and leader to be felicitated during Global Indian Excellence Summit & Awards 2013-2014.
Mega reach through PR, Advertising. The entire summit content is featured in coffee table books, online and WCRC Leaders Asia magazine (the Pan-Asian business magazine)
• Each brand is given special privilege pricing to order in bulk quantities.
• These are distributed across verticals and to key business associates as per their discretion.
• The book would be available at major book retail outlets of the country.
• Major Outlets across the globe will have the presence of the properties
• To have a penetrated reach we have an exhaustive online sales channel for the same.
• Controlled circulation to all ministries, PSU’s and other bureaucrats